atcomsystems.ca/forum
Besides using Direct to ARS, and modifying the ARS is there another way to restrict a set to Toll Free and local calling only? Have a Motel that wants their business center phone to only have access to TF/Local calls.

Never had to do this before so open to other options.
Which SX200 and Release?
A combination of tenanting and class of restriction should get you what you want.

You will need to modify ars.
They also want to prevent room to room from the phone? Why?

Restricting to TF/local is easy: make a new route in form 23 that uses the same trunk group as local/TF,
create a new leading digit (8, *9, 72) in form 26 that uses the new route, then use COR to restrict this phone to only use the new route.

Call blocking room-to-room can also be enabled, but I believe that it applies to all guestrooms if enabled.
I don't know if this would help, but I once set up a modem line so that it would only dial one of three "dummy" numbers (777-7777 through 777-7779) (AOL or the hotel's local dial-up ISP). Each of those numbers then translated in the modified digit table to the correct number for out-dialing.
In searching, I found this old thread which addresses the issue (see the lower half of the thread):
https://www.sundance-communications.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/6/t/000896.html

Once you've done the tenanting, as John P recommended, you can then restrict the phone from the console (restrict O/G) to only local, which should include TF).
thanks everyone,

Tenanting completely slipped my mind.

LH, 200ICP

tele,
Yes call block applies to all rooms and the property said it's a policy from corporate that business center phone can't dial guest rooms.
Set the O/g Restrictions on the console for that phone, then change the Tennats to something other then what everyone else uses. restric tennanting in form 5,
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help