atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jonmyk Call forwarding on external calls on SX200ML - 11/02/11 02:11 PM
Have a sx200ml with EM and PRI card. Telco changed to different PRI circuit and wasn't getting CLASS to the display sets. Telco fixed their end and I enabled COS options 502-504 in EM COS and set COS for it to work since AA answers all incoming calls. I don't remember changing any other options but now external calls won't forward to an active VM box but get answered by the AA again.

Any suggestions?
Are voice mail ports in their own COS?
Yes they are in their own COS
What type of voicemail are you using?
Form 30,, make sure all types 1-6 are allowed
Express Messenger 4.xx card 8 port

Form 30 1-6 are allowed
Xeta except for 3-3 but this has always been like this and it worked.
Does it work manually?
Johnp,
Manually? Do you mean having a call come in to a specific device instead of the AA and that phone was forwarded by using the call forwarding feature codes or a call coming into a specific device (person) and that person transfers the call to another device that is forwarded to voicemail?
Maybe I read your problem wrong. After a reread, I think you are saying that the calls being transferred out of voice mail recall or if forwarded don't end up in the correct box. If this is correct, a few things that may do this are: cos options never a forwardee, split call forwarding, and having caller id enabled in vm.
Johnp,

Which are all the things I checked already. I'm going through all our customers to try and find an exact match and then compare option by option to find the problem. :bang:
I found it....Staring at a problem doesn't help so after responses from this blog and a couple of cold ones I got back into programming and saw that when my brother programmed the EM card he put half the ports in COS 48 and half in COS 49 and when I looked at them in form 9 my eye skipped right past the 49. It had caller id enabled in it and after disabling it all calls forward properly.

It still is a little confusing though because it worked before the Telco changed their PRI... or at least the customer didn't notify of any problems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help