atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: westerntelephone SX-200 ICP - 06/10/13 09:47 PM
PMS interface. When a guest is checked in, a call transferred will route correctly. If not checked in, the call rings the allotted time, then routs to some random recording a technician put in before it says "I will now transfer you to the Hotel operator". How did he jump ahead of the canned prompt? How can I delete it?

Posted By: panda Re: SX-200 ICP - 06/11/13 05:40 PM
try looking in the tenant of the rooms for a rad
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: SX-200 ICP - 06/11/13 09:25 PM
check form 19.

also check form 50.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 07/26/13 06:43 PM
Everyone's in the same tenant, form 19 has 1 RAD extension's hunt group, hunt group rad has 1 extension. A checked in guest works ok, vacant room still gets a random recording before "You are being transferred to the hotel operator".
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: SX-200 ICP - 07/27/13 08:43 PM
What happens when you call the extension for the RAD? do you hear the "random recording?"

What do you hear if you call the voicemail pilot? Is the voicemail auto-attendant message the "Random recording?"

Why is there a RAD in the hunt group? Is that the voicemail hunt group?

This sounds like someone tried to get the function of an ACD without buying ACD licenses, so they forwarded the Auto-attendant to a hunt group with a RAD in it.

OR, the "Random Recording" is the auto-attendant, and when a room is not checked in, the call gets diverted there because the voicemail can't send it to a mailbox. then it transfers to an operator.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 07/28/13 10:41 PM
RAD is not in hunt group for voice mail. It has it's own hunt group called "recording" It is used for wake-up calls at the hotel, and works fine. Calls to the voice mail pilot go to the voice mail correctly. Calls directly to the RAD go to the wake-up recording. What I can't figure out is why it goes to the random recording before it plays the canned "I am transferring you to the Hotel operator". I watched status of a vacant room while ringing, and it doesn't forward anywhere suspicious before going to the recording. How could you insert anything into the pre-recorded prompt?
Posted By: rippenlips Re: SX-200 ICP - 07/29/13 06:50 PM
I have also ran into the same problem. Goes to a staff welcome msg of a employee that no longer works there instead of playing the checked out msg. checked in mailbox's work fine. I was going to Mitel but havn't yet.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: SX-200 ICP - 07/29/13 07:20 PM
Okay, the key fact is still that it only happens when no one is checked in.

Check form 50 and see if extensions have a "personal operator" set.

Also check form 19 and see where "Dial 0" and "Priority dial 0" point.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/05/13 06:26 PM
No personal operator in form 50. Dial "0" and "Priority dial 0" are pointed to LDN's on the console.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/05/13 08:55 PM
It's a stumper. The breakthrough will come when you find out where that recording lives.
Posted By: DSU Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/10/13 07:54 PM
Form 49 - is Bilingual Option enabled? If so, try disabling.

Rich
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/12/13 06:59 PM
Bilingual option is disabled.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/13/13 06:06 PM
Is there even a way to change the checked out message? The only thing I found was a checked in message.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/13/13 10:19 PM
So the default recording for an un-occupied room is: "I'm sorry, no one is available to take your call, one moment please, you are being transferred to: the hotel operator". How could the part before "you are being transferred to: the hotel operator" have been changed?
Posted By: DSU Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/17/13 02:46 AM
That's why I suggested the bilingual option - if enabled, you will get two prompts "I'm sorry, no one is available..."
I thought someone might have recorded the wrong prompt in the wrong place -
Did you look into the voice mail record prompts? Is there anything for recording a checked in/checked out room prompt?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/17/13 05:41 PM
There is an option to record a guest checked in prompt. Nothing is recorded. If there is a guest checked out prompt I can't find it.
Posted By: johnp Re: SX-200 ICP - 08/18/13 11:51 AM
Maybe someone uploaded a replacement for the default? I haven't tried it, but I think if you secure telnet to port 2002, login and issue the startFtpd command, you will have ftp access to the files. I'd verify, but my test system is not handy.

This wouldn't be a random prompt though, maybe your choice of random isn't correct and the same prompt is played albiet not one that is expected.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-200 ICP - 09/16/13 08:46 PM
I still can't find a place to record a "checked out" message.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help