atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: B. K. SX-50 - 10/13/13 04:21 AM
i have an issue cant seem to figure.. everytime guests dial zero from the rooms the calls go to console and not the night extentions.. even though the console is set to night console.. any help would be great.. im actual user but tech savy so can really follow instruction.. Thanks in advance..
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: SX-50 - 10/15/13 08:20 PM
Check command 100 register 08 bit "f".
Posted By: B. K. Re: SX-50 - 11/07/15 03:10 AM
this is still haunting me its been two years and yet to come across a solution.. how exactly is that i pull up command
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: SX-50 - 11/07/15 01:08 PM
Not to be mean, but If you can't understand the solution, it's beyond the scope of this forum to help you.

Mitel systems are fairly easy to program, but each installer programs the system differently. A single mistake can default the entire system and that's not much fun. It can turn a 30-minute job into a 3 hour nightmare.

Best advice is to call someone who knows the system, or sit down with the manual and READ THE DATABASE before you make any changes.

Carl
Posted By: Rcaman Re: SX-50 - 11/07/15 05:14 PM
As Carl wrote, if you don't understand the answer to your question, you need to contact a Mitel dealer, in your area, and pay that technician to make the simple programming change to resolve your problem.

This site is designed to help users understand the material found in the product's user manual, not on how to program a system's database.

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help