atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: westerntelephone ICP Night Mode - 01/21/14 02:49 PM
Customer did some remodeling, moved the console and call accounting, everything works, except now the system always thinks it's in day mode. Even when put in night mode at the console, and it reads "Night 1", incoming calls go straight to the AA, which is the day route, instead of the programmed night 1 route, which is the cordless. What am i missing here?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/21/14 05:07 PM
Tenanting.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/21/14 05:51 PM
Did you just answer your own question?

Rcaman
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/22/14 01:34 PM
I did, thanks. Always talking to myself.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/23/14 05:43 PM
There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes the only intelligent conversation you can have is with yourself. smile

Rcaman
Posted By: panda Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/23/14 09:19 PM
I am a bit lost here, how by moving the console and call accounting did the tenanting get changed, did I miss something. On another note I have yet to have an intelligent conversation with myself, maybe one day
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/24/14 01:56 PM
I actually changed the trunking in form 14 some time ago, and put the trunks in the wrong tenant. Didn't realize 'till it was one of the items on the "list" when I got on-site. Totally unrelated to the fact that they had the call accounting plugged into itself.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ICP Night Mode - 01/24/14 05:38 PM
When I saw the initial question, I was starting to write a response and among a couple of other things I suggested checking tenanting. Before I could finish, you sent the post with the solution. My immediate reaction was you must have built form 14 with the wrong tenant. The only reason I would think that is I had the exact same thing happen to me on a remodel several years ago. The hotel shut down for a year long remodel and I had to set up several tenant groups for the contractors who lived at the hotel while renovations were taking place. When the remodel was over, I couldn't get the incoming calls to ring the AA. After checking EVERY form, I stumbled on form 14 and saw the tenant choices I programmed. It's one of those smack your forehead and utter the sound Duh! moments.

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help