atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oops lists for extensions & numbers - 03/04/14 10:18 PM
Hello again.

I have an Mitel sx200 el-ml.

Whenever someone has time to share this with me, I would like to know the proper method for the following :

a - finding the number total of extensions on my system (analog or digital)

b - finding the total number of POTs lines with outside access at my facility (our phone bill doesnt match what is on site)

c - output a list of all numbers (extensions and/or all if possible)

Thanks again for any help you can offer.

Posted By: fifty5footer Re: lists for extensions & numbers - 03/05/14 01:29 PM
There's really no right answer to your question. You may have ports programmed, that aren't being used. You may have ports programmed that are being used for call routing purposes, but have no sets attached to them.
You're just going to have to login, and go through each circuit, (or print them out)and verify what/how it's being used.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: lists for extensions & numbers - 03/05/14 08:06 PM
A quick and dirty way to find out what is in the system is to count all the ONS modules (single line phones) and multiply that by 12. Count all the DNIC modules (digital phones) and multiply that by 12 and count the LS/GS modules and multiply that by 6. That will give you the CAPACITY of what is installed in your system.

Go back into programming and see what is actually programmed as single line stations, digital stations and trunks.\

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help