atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oops dial by name directory - Mitel sx200 el-ml - 04/07/14 02:58 PM
Hello,

I'm noticing that newer employees cannot be located through the auto-attendants "dial by name directory" .

I assumed that entering the persons name into the system manually for the extension/desktop device would be all that is needed, but obviously I am missing something.

Can someone help me understand where a phone/mailbox user's name needs to be entered so that callers can find them in the directory ?

thanks again
You have to assign the names in the voicemail (edit the mailbox), not the pbx. The 2 are not that tightly integrated.
Be sure to verify whether the Auto-Attendant is prompting for the "First Name" or "Last Name".
Posted By: oops Re: dial by name directory - Mitel sx200 el-ml - 04/07/14 04:47 PM
Thank you fifty!
Posted By: panda Re: dial by name directory - Mitel sx200 el-ml - 04/08/14 04:11 PM
if you have Express Manager software you can do it from there also, among other things with the mailboxes and menus.
Posted By: oops Re: dial by name directory - Mitel sx200 el-ml - 04/10/14 05:38 PM
Where can I find the Express Manager software for this system ?
installation discs have long disappeared
THAT'S WHAT WE DO!
See my profile for contact info!
Posted By: panda Re: dial by name directory - Mitel sx200 el-ml - 04/13/14 02:07 PM
oops, go with fifty5footer they are the best
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help