atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am tring to connect Mitel 200ICP 5.0 to Bogen TPU35. I have audio out of the Mitel page port however the when I connect to Bogen on the telephone page I dont get anything. Should there be a contact closure from the mitel to trigger the bogen? I have the bogen manual and it says nothe about page port requiring a closure. Any help appreciated
1. Put a toner on the TPU35 and see if you have output to the speakers. No output, then check Master Volume Control and what ever volume control is for the input you are using. If you have tone at the output, then check the output from the Mitel. The ICP uses a RJ-45 pins 3&4 for the audio out for paging. The TPU35 requires -20db or 77 mv to work. If you are not getting that from the Mitel, you may have a problem in the ICP.

2. If using the telephone input of the TPU35, you do not need a matching transformer. If you are NOT using the telephone input, you will need a matching transformer.

3. Disable ALC by turning it fully counter clockwise. Then make your volume adjustments.

Rcaman
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help