atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie Call recording? - 09/11/14 02:47 PM
I have a customer who is looking for a call recording system that will work with a Mitel phone system. They are apparently doing some call center stuff.

I support an NEC system at one of their other sites - don't know much Mitel, but told him I would do some sluething to see what might work.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call recording? - 09/11/14 04:42 PM
Call recording? Are you looking for SMDR recording or actual voice recording? Both are available for the Mitel.

Rcaman
Posted By: KENB Re: Call recording? - 09/11/14 05:01 PM
Take a look at Voicegates site ,I think they have a box for you.
Posted By: Toolie Re: Call recording? - 09/11/14 05:01 PM
Looking for voice recording..customer is also wondering about something that could do PC screen recording at the same time - but I am unaware if something that does both exists.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call recording? - 09/11/14 06:02 PM
I have installed the Trisys "Replay" on several Mitel systems and they work very well. Very versatile and easy to install and maintain.

Rcaman
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: Call recording? - 10/25/14 08:09 PM
Mitel used to offer Prairiefyre (or something like that) for call center activity monitoring. The also offer LiveRecord features through MEM / EMEM, and Monitor / Silent Monitor for call center supervision.

For example, all ACD agents can be trained to engage LiveRecord (one button) when answering a call, or ACD supervisors can engage Monitoring and then engage LiveRecord.

There needs to be at least tacit consent of the agents who are monitored, and the callers need to be notified.
Posted By: superfoneguy Re: Call recording? - 10/29/14 02:36 AM
Mitel just purchased Computer Telephony Solutions which has sold the Oaisys Talkument\Tracer product for years. Tracer can record calls and do screen scraping recording. You can also license the server for text searching of the recordings. Nice (expensive) stuff.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help