atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am trying to use My browser to get into a system but only get so far before it tells me Connection Disconnected Refresh the page to reconnect. I refresh 100 times and it never goes just keeps gettting this message. Using chrome or IE. what do I need to do here?
You must have JAVA enabled in the browser. You may also have a certificate issue. The work around is to use JAVA 7 and ignore all the warnings.

Rcaman
I allowed all of that. How would you use Java 7?
use Java 7 and in the Java control panel change your security to medium
I'm cross posting here because I've got the exact same issue and have for years. I can be a bit more specific about mine though.

The phone system is on a tagged vlan 2. The rest of the network is on default vlan 1. The router/firewall is routing all traffic between the two networks. All traffic is allowed. There is no Antivirus or inspection running.

If the computer with the admin browser session is in vlan2 with the mitel, then management on the web works fine. If the same computer with the same java, same browser etc is in vlan1 I can reach the mitel, log in and have the sidebar load, but no matter what I do, the main interface area says "Connection disconnected. Refresh the page to reconnect."

It is not a java or browser issue as I'm able to use the same config. Looking at the logs there are no dropped connections because of the firewall and as I've said, the firewall is configured to pass ALL traffic between the subnets.

Any ideas?

Thanks.Peet
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help