atcomsystems.ca/forum
When I do a 3-party conference it seems to work but none of the parties can speak to each other. If I use the split key, on the 5340 set, then I can speak to each party individually. I have tried this on both an analog set and a 5340 set. Both act the same.
Posted By: DSU Re: No audio on a conference call SX-200 ICP - 08/22/15 12:10 AM
Is this an outside conference or internal conference? I have seen this when the VLAN settings were not correct.

Rich
An outside conference for sure. I'm checking on the internal conference. An analog extension has the same problem so it's unlikely that it is a VLAN kind of trouble.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: No audio on a conference call SX-200 ICP - 08/25/15 01:40 PM
A little more detail is required. what trunks is the system equipped? PRI, T-1 or POTS?

Which software revision is the system?

Rcaman
Check form 30. Make sure trunk-to-trunk for that type of trunk is enabled.

Remember also that VoIP phones connect the call by TCP packets, but talk (voice traffic) over UDP.
The trunks are POTS and the software version is 4.0.5.17
Test to see if you can set up a conference using only internal devices.
That should help you narrow down the potential problems.
Every scenario that I tried, even with internal devices only, it's the same. The phone I am testing with says "3 party conference" in the display but there is no audio for anyone. If I hang up then the two other parties are connected and they can talk.
Posted By: panda Re: No audio on a conference call SX-200 ICP - 01/05/16 08:03 PM
I was wondering if you got anywhere with this issue? If not I would upgrade to the latest software 5.0.2.12
No, this is unresolved. Now I'm leaning more towards a resource kind of problem rather than a programming problem. This could be a DSP kind of problem also right?

This system has been installed for 5-6 years and the conferencing worked up until a few months ago. The customer isn't sure exactly when it stopped working because the conference feature is used rarely but it does get used.
Replacing the Dual DSP with a Quad DSP resolved the problem. Not sure if some part of the DSP failed or if the system had exceeded the resources.

Thanks all for the troubleshooting tips.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help