atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: strongbrew101 forward a phatom to external number - 05/11/16 01:59 PM
hi,
im having issues forwarding a phantom to an external number, ive been putting the sustyem unto online monitor and adding the destination in forward infomation.
any clues as to why its not forwarding, or a suitable workaround.
its a dial option of a CRA table
Posted By: Steve Layton Re: forward a phatom to external number - 05/11/16 10:34 PM
What system are you working with here? That can determine how you forward the call.
Posted By: tonysprout Re: forward a phatom to external number - 05/12/16 06:02 PM
Sounds like a Mitel 5000. (intertel Axxess)
yes this the 5k
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: forward a phatom to external number - 07/18/16 08:25 AM
Can't speak specifically to the 5K, but on the 200 and the 2K, I usually had to create an abbreviated dial code and then forward the phantom to the abbreviated dial.
Posted By: DND ON Re: forward a phatom to external number - 07/18/16 11:54 PM
No such thing as "abbreviated dial code" on a 5000.

Does the phantom forward properly if you dial it directly? If not, cancel the OLM forwarding and use feature code 359.

Edit: just noticed the OP is old. Hopefully it's been resolved by now.
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: forward a phatom to external number - 07/23/16 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by telephoneguy
Can't speak specifically to the 5K, but on the 200 and the 2K, I usually had to create an abbreviated dial code and then forward the phantom to the abbreviated dial.

wink
Posted By: DND ON Re: forward a phatom to external number - 07/25/16 02:45 PM
Well, I can speak specifically to the 5K and was hoping to keep the guy from chasing his tail for nothing.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help