atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsaad SPINE Clid test - 07/22/16 01:21 PM
I've got a 200L lw16 with a spine bay providing caller id on analog trunks. I can get caller id to a superset telephone before someone answers. I cannot get caller id to two supersets at the same time. I cannot get caller id to the superconsole until after they answer. Is either even possible, is it a matter of COS settings? Should my phones be in form 45, not form 9?

Am I wasting my time?
Posted By: Rcaman Re: SPINE Clid test - 07/22/16 11:12 PM
OK, I saw this in the am and I was hoping someone would respond.

I haven't worked on a spine or, for that matter, LW16 in years. I remember that in LW 15 and 16, there were spine issues and caller ID was one of them. That was resolved in LW17 and up. Maybe you may want to consider bumping up the software.

Rcaman
Posted By: telephoneguy Re: SPINE Clid test - 07/23/16 08:20 PM
I think that the spine was supported in LW17 but not LW18 -- I might be wrong on that. Pretty sure it was not supported in 19.1,.2,.3 or in any flavor of ICP.

Also, keep in mind that CallerID info is sent after the second ring. Answering too quickly can block Caller ID info.

Posted By: jsaad Re: SPINE Clid test - 07/24/16 02:08 AM
Thanks for writing! Are there issues with the hardware? We have been working for a few weeks now.

If I point my trunks directly a station I can get name or number before answering. but only 1 station. The spine seems to suppress the first ring.

On the console it will only show after answering when the trunk is pointed to a LDN.

Upgrading isn't really an option. I have LW17 I will try this out and see.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help