atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ramachandran ip set exceeded sx 200 icp - 08/14/16 07:43 AM
I am trying to install a Mitel 5312 to an sx 200 ICP. The phone does not get an IP address. When I get into the programming module, I am getting IP set exceeded. How do I delete unused extensions and have the new phone get a new extension and a new IP.
I would appreciate if somebody can remote into the system
Thanks
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: ip set exceeded sx 200 icp - 08/14/16 01:03 PM
How many IP sets do you currently have?
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ip set exceeded sx 200 icp - 08/14/16 02:54 PM
Look in form 4. That's where you need to look for number of devices as well as number of IP phone licenses you have. If you need more, Fred from Resale Systems can help.

Rcaman
Posted By: ramachandran Re: ip set exceeded sx 200 icp - 08/14/16 08:38 PM
Thanks Rcaman
I had looked earlier and it said that I have 44 IP sets, although I don't think there are 44 extensions in use. How do I delete the unused extension. For instance extension 126 does not show up, yet when I try to connect the new phone and use extension 126, it says IP set exceeded.
In any case do you have a contact for Fred from Resale systems. Would he have the part number for the license for an IP set for the SX 200 iCP. Thanks for your help.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ip set exceeded sx 200 icp - 08/15/16 02:31 PM
This is getting a little too complicated for this forum. I highly advise you to contact a Mitel Dealer, in your area, for programming assistance. If you have no programming training, you can get into a lot of unwanted side trouble by poking around in the programming. Form 9 has all the extensions, but the problem is there are other considerations, such as set appearances, and multiple button mapping, etc. that can cause more problems that you would not be able to correct.

Fifty5footer is the forum member that you may want to PM and get information regarding a solution to your problem.

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help