atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rippenlips call fwd problem - 05/12/17 07:06 PM
200 ICP running 5.0.2.14 with copper lines on 8port class card.
whats going on is I have the system setup to ring to a LDN in Day service and after the Attenant call fwd no answer time it will ring to N1 destination witch is a cordless analog phone.
they want it setup so that if the cordless doesn't asnwer to ring to external reservation nubmer but after the console rings then the cordless and after 3 rings on that I get a busy.
If I calll them and have them transfer me to the cordless it will foward just fine. I have fowarding setup in form 19 to a speed dial in form 31.
they said this used to work but recently stopped?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: call fwd problem - 05/13/17 09:37 PM
Check to make sure Night 1 and Day service answer points are different. Make sure attendant automatic overflow is not being used.
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd problem - 05/17/17 03:00 PM
Yes Day service rings a LDN on console and N1 rings an analog cordless Ext. I have console COS setup to foward to N1 after 12sec using attendant call foward option.
cordless is fowarded to speed dial in form 19.
This is on a 200 ML
I copied the programming from a differnt site that is a ICP and it works fine on that system. Only difrence other than software is that the ICP is using the analog embeded trunks and the system im trying to get it working on is using a 8port LS card.
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd problem - 05/17/17 03:01 PM
and yes I turned off overlow from attendant in the COS of the console as well.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: call fwd problem - 05/18/17 05:34 PM
What call forwarding codes are you using?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: call fwd problem - 05/19/17 01:03 AM
We can't help if you don't respond. Get it figured out?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help