atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CindyS Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 09/20/17 07:04 PM
Hello. My problems began after I somewhat blindly made settings changes to our SX-200 after an international calling scheme hack months ago. I can't get any new phone added to play the name or greeting of the staff member. The stock message plays: "I'm sorry. The person you are trying to reach is unavailable." The problem has escalated as we add new staff. Now only about half of our phones play the proper message and name (those setup before the hack and my changes or theirs). I've tried different models of phones (5220 and 5224) and different extensions, and tried a fresh setup of an unused extension, ###ext. The biggest problem is now we're operating an RSVP line for a client, and I've had to donate my phone with working voicemail for the nonworking voicemail RSVP phone to forward to. I have also rebooted several times during my many sessions trying to fix. Any help will be appreciated, and I/we will gladly pay for assistance. I haven't been able to locate any Mitel tech with a clue and of course Mitel won't support the old system.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 09/25/17 01:57 AM
Which SX-200 do you have? MXe, AX?
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 09/25/17 02:05 AM
Make sure in fprm 50 everyone still has their extension mailboxes and that they are set up and saved.
Posted By: CindyS Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 09/25/17 12:59 PM
Hi!. Thank you so much for the reply! We've been in hyper growth mode this year so the phone problems caused by the hackers (and I'm pretty sure me) are really hurting. It's SX200-IPC. Really old I know. I think Form 50 is ok, as it's one of the few forms I've used often over the years. Before the hack I never noticed the odd looking voicemail settings in Form 9, but I guess they're ok since I see them in default settings charts and appendices. I have screenshots, but can't seem to attach them (size). I would be glad to pay an SX-200 tech to poke around.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 09/27/17 02:23 AM
Describe your odd looking voice mail settings in form 9 please.
Posted By: CindyS Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 12/13/17 06:40 PM
Hello all. I would gladly pay any savvy SX-200 tech to login remotely and fix all of my assorted distorted settings.
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 12/13/17 07:09 PM
Glad to help
[email protected] Send me an email
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: Mitel SX-200 Voicemail Problem - 12/19/17 05:16 PM
Well I guess you have it figured out. OK, thanks!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help