atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nonameyet Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 03:20 PM
Forgive me. I Know Nothing about Mitel..I'm asking for a friend , is there a Limit to the number of " wake up calls " that will actually be sent out at a specific time, eg : front desk sets 17 wake ups at 6 am, but only 10 go thru ? Why only 10 ? ports? Resources ? Programming ? What ???
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 03:31 PM
"If they have a SX-200 MX in a hospitality environment, then they most likely have 12-20 voicemail ports (assuming it was engineered properly, thats a big assumption I know). So setting this up should be fairly simple. You put some VM ports in a Recording Hunt Group, give it an extension and set the options, then setup the RAD Group in form 49, record RAD, and set a couple options here and there, and put the extension in the Wake-Up routing of the call rerouting for the tenant used for the rooms (well, it sounded simple in my head before I typed it out).

Remember that the 200 can only make one wake-up call per RAD port at a specific time (not a restriction when using MOH for wakeups), so if it has to make 300 wake up calls at 6:00am and you only have 2 RAD ports with a 30 second recording on each one, the math says some people are not going to get up on time! A good rule of thumb I use is have a ratio of 1:20 rooms to RAD ports, and keep the recording under 15 seconds."

I cheated and copied this from an answer for elsewhere, but I think it should help in clarifying your friend issue.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 03:39 PM
THANKS !! I Think that is the Answer...:-)
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by nonameyet
Forgive me. I Know Nothing about Mitel
Same with me, but I have had many years researching just about anything and everything.
Except the gestation period of a "Naked Mole Rat"...oh dear, now I just have to know.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 03:58 PM
F.Y.I 70 days:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...285j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 05:31 PM
Why did I click...;-)
Posted By: jsaad Re: Older SX- 200 WakeUp calls ? - 04/05/18 11:48 PM
ask if they have a printer because that should print wake up call records as proof of wake up attempts.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help