atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DSU LW19 Console Hunt Group - 04/07/19 04:16 PM
Hello -

I have a customer with an SX-200 EL LW19 P21.0.10. He wants a ringer installed in the back office that will ring whenever the console rings. At his other properties with MX and AX controllers I simply programmed an analog extension and I was able to put the extension in a hunt group in form 17 along with the console extension. With the EL and LW19 I am not so lucky - the extension number of the console "does not exist or is not valid" when I try to put it in a hunt group.

How can I install an analog ringer that will ring when the console rings?

Thanks!

Rich
Posted By: Steve Layton Re: LW19 Console Hunt Group - 04/07/19 09:51 PM
Instead of an analog extension as a ringer you can install a Superset 4150 as a sub-attendant that rings on LDN keys just like the console.
Posted By: DSU Re: LW19 Console Hunt Group - 04/09/19 12:21 AM
Thank you Steve - the problem is that the staff is turning down the ringer on the console and sub-attendant at night and going to sleep. At his other properties, I installed analog ringers with strobes up at the ceiling and they seem to be working (the ringers, not the staff :)).

Is there any way to put the Console in a hunt group similar to the ICP software?

Rich
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: LW19 Console Hunt Group - 04/09/19 08:25 PM
If they're turning down the volume on the sets, putting the console in a hunt group won't work. Sounds like a staffing problem. Maybe a ringer off the trunks themselves? Like a viking ringer?

https://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/pa-2a/
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: LW19 Console Hunt Group - 05/13/19 02:56 PM
Install a 'Night Bell', using relays off the universal card, or DMP module.
When the night bell rings, they can press the "Night Answer" key on the console, to answer the call. (This works in either day or night service)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help