atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Calven007 Nitsuko extremely confusing to program. - 09/24/04 02:41 AM
Does anyone here work with both the Nitsuko and the Samsung(or any other phone system)?

Please tell me if anyone else has noticed how extremely difficult it is to program the Nitsuko compared to other phone system manufacturers?

Thanks.
I think it is just what your use to. A6 can program Nitsuko without any issues I have to dig threw the book. The Telrad systems I can program or tell you how to program almost any thing without looking. I hear all the time how hard the Telrad is to program but not if you do it all the time.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Yep, the Nitsuko, or tinker toy as we call it here, can be a little weird to program. I absolutely hate the fact you cannot real-time program and have to suck the program out to program then re-upload it. But if you can follow a flow chart you should have no problem.
Dear Coral Tech:
It is sound like you do have experience about this Nitsuko system, we have a Tie/ Communications (NITSUKO) system with about 30 trunks; Model ONYX IV 72180 CTG-PBX 38Y20592. Could you please assit me to buy the service manual for this system, so that we can do Move and Change. Thank you.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Coral Tech:
Yep, the Nitsuko, or tinker toy as we call it here, can be a little weird to program. I absolutely hate the fact you cannot real-time program and have to suck the program out to program then re-upload it. But if you can follow a flow chart you should have no problem.

</font>

------------------
Teletalk
Onyx is different..thats a true TIE product. It has real time programming through a dumb terminal. I suggest doing a google for telecom manulas there is bound to be someone selling it as it's a real old system. I have 2 full onyx systems stiing at the office about to be thrown away because we phased them out. IE we don't support them anymore..well we will get rid of the stuff when 2 more maint contracts run out this year.
Coral Tech
You provide alot of info in many of the catagories. Can you complete your profile so if someone wants to contact you off the board? Thanks
Coral Tech:

I know of somewhere to give them a good home if your going to throw them away. Our lodge is in need of some kind of phone system on a practically non-existant budget [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]) E-Mail me if you would be interested.

Thanks!

-Mike
Will do.
Greetings to all. I’m not a phone system efficieanoto by any stretch of my imagination – my only experience with anything above a regular land line is voice over IP systems. I am in fact a software engineer, so I under stand the odds of being able to figure out a proprietary system without any documentation. So I am asking for any help on tracking down documentation for a Nitsuko NX7NA-824. Is this a really old system (I ask this because I can’t find squat about it)? What series is it?

I got conned into setting up this system at a friend of mines off-road shop. The system was in place and functioning before they moved in. All the equipment is still there and they have many phones. I would appreciate ANY help, if even just key words to search for, or a site to visit.

Thank you.
Posted By: samg Re: Nitsuko extremely confusing to program. - 10/11/04 11:41 PM
ssauten... The system you are referring to is a Nitsuko Portrait 824 system, which means it can support 8 outside lines and 24 extensions when fully expanded. The system was sold from 1997 to 2002 (appox.) but parts are still readily available. If you need help please let me know, I work with these systems all of the time.
Thanks for the info samg. Now at least I have a clue as to what Im dealing with. Is there any documentation avalible via the web that you know of, especially for programing these systems? And does it require a special program to access it, or something like hyperterminal?
Here is the manual with all the programming information on the internet... https://adsl-67-117-181-181.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net/~chrisloo/pdf/nec%20portrait/portrait%20308_824%20pocket%20guide%20217%20pages.PDF
I hope it helps.
it's aficionado! LOL
Can anyone on this site help us? We are a Samsung dealer and have a Tie Onyx system in inventory looking to install for a local church. Am looking for programming manual for this system. Only simple needs: Incoming CO lines and intercom, but still need cross connect info, ring plan info, etc.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Nitsuko extremely confusing to program. - 12/15/05 06:21 AM
You can find the manuals by clicking on the Manuals button at the top of the page.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help