atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Allen Nitsuko Onyx IV PA Ringing - 03/04/05 12:15 PM
Does anyone know why Ringing over the PA System occurs during the day periodically when the night ringer is disabled and in the programming the audible ring on the paging is disabled?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Nitsuko Onyx IV PA Ringing - 03/04/05 12:49 PM
OK....is there a line other that the main line hooked up to a paging interface somewhere--and then hooked up to the speakers?? And not even part of the phone system audible ring or nite ring? Have you checked wire terminations on your amp---or a Viking page interface--see if there is a line going directly into an interface somewhere? Just some thoughts. Try dialing each individual line and see what happens.
Posted By: Allen Re: Nitsuko Onyx IV PA Ringing - 03/04/05 04:34 PM
Thanks for your input on my problem. I have verified that none of the lines answer on the night ringer. However I am not totally familiar with how Nitsuko uses it's key ring feature for unanswered incoming calls or extension transferred calls that are not answered within a specified number of rings. Do you know if key ring calls also ring on the night universal paging? Any feed back would be appreciated.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help