atcomsystems.ca/forum
we have Nitsuko 384i/124i phones. At the main phone we will push the night mode button to enter night mode. By the next morning day mode is active and night mode is turned off. We only use day and night modes. Can night mode be set somewhere to turn off at a specific time? How do I look to correct this...thanks in advance
Sounds like the system is set up to automatically switch between day and night at certain times of the day. To turn this off and have it changed manually (by pressing the day/night button at the main phone), the programming must be changed on the system. Contact your vendor for assistance on this.
The system is old and the vendor is out of business. I have toyed around in the past and made some changes through programming. How do I do this?
The system is old and the vendor is out of business
there are still many vendors who service this equipment . if you fill out your profile we can see where you are located and there may be someone nearby who can help you. To find a new vendor you can click the installers link at the top of the page here or post in the request a installer .

its not the purpose of this forum to give detailed installer level programing to end users

I have toyed around in the past and made some changes through programming.
good luck with that approach
Originally posted by skip555:
I have toyed around in the past and made some changes through programming.
good luck with that approach

I agree with Skip. Nitsuko programming is not for the weak of heart. PM Sent
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help