atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FallOut_eX Nitsuko AT-12TD TX - 06/20/11 05:15 PM
Hi

At my work we have this old phone. Yesterday it stopped allowing us to make out going calls.
We can still make out going calls with our other 3 phones.

I pick up the handset press the line number i want, but it doesn't light up that line number and i don't hear the dial tone.
If some1 is making/taking a call with any of the other phones i can see on this phone the line number light up as in-use.

I think i need to re-asign the out going lines to the numbers, but cannot find the manual for the phone.

Any Help would be appreciated thankyou.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Nitsuko AT-12TD TX - 06/20/11 06:28 PM
have you tried swapping it out with one of the working phones ?

that would be my first step
Posted By: FallOut_eX Re: Nitsuko AT-12TD TX - 06/20/11 10:15 PM
Yes we swapped it out with a similar phone and that phone works fine/as expected.

We don't want to bin the original phone if not needed.
We have 2 phone numbers. Phone number 1
has 2 lines (original phone is ment to operate on this number), Phone number 2 has 1 line.

Any suggestions on getting the original phone to recognize the 2 lines?

Ty 4 response
Posted By: skip555 Re: Nitsuko AT-12TD TX - 06/21/11 05:25 AM
replace the phone or send it out for repair , its not a programing issue
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: Nitsuko AT-12TD TX - 06/21/11 08:19 AM
like skip said...

If Phone A is not working properly and you plug it in at Phone B's spot and it continues not to work AND you plug phone B into Phone A's spot and it works then it is the phone.

If that is not the case, Phone A works fine in phone B's spot and phone B exhibits the same issue in Phone A's spot, then it will be a programming issue.

Do any of the other buttons work? cna it grab Line 2? What do you hear when you press Line 1 key?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help