atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Life Admin Outside lines go directly to voice mail. - 03/04/13 07:56 PM
I thought we had this problem solved, but I was wrong. Internal extension work fine. Outside calls coming in go directly to voice mail. I cancelled DND & Call forwarding...no good. I even tried pluggin in a different phone. Any suggestions?
Posted By: RonP Re: Outside lines go directly to voice mail. - 03/05/13 01:43 PM
Go into the mailbox in question, go to where you manage the personal greeting. There you will find the option to turn off "auto attendant do not disturb". Hang up then test.
I'm not sure this particular phone has personal greeting capabilities. I tried Call 1 + *4 but when I hit 7 I get a siren sound. It won't let me go any further. The display does show 'call forward to device type?' but I don't know what to select. On the function keys I select Program then call forward then cancel but nothing happens. I also tried program, dnd then set cancel. It beeps but the extention still does not ring.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Outside lines go directly to voice mail. - 03/05/13 02:54 PM
which phone system and which voicemial are we dealing with .

It sounds like a vm problem and like Ron said you need to log into the mailbox for that phone and look at the settings
Yes...you were correct. I was having trouble accessing the VM & when I finally arrived at the Greeting menu I selected 0 (zero) instead of O to cancel the DND. Thanks so much.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help