atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Torri 124i/384i General Mail recording options - 10/05/16 05:06 PM
Hello!

My name is Torri and I am new to this Forum. I have been hired for an office job for the very first time evereek and am a little bit lost on how to record a new General voicemail message for this phone.

My boss would like me to record it in english and spanish but would prefer if the spanish message were a number option.

for example:

"thank you for calling Service Business. For spanish, press 1."

How would I be able to record a message for that specific number and could i record several more for other numbers?
Welcome to the forum Torri. You are going to need to get a vendor in to not only program the system to do that but what numbers and train how to record those greetings.
Posted By: RonP Re: 124i/384i General Mail recording options - 10/06/16 02:08 PM
you got your hands full on this one. Unless you already are familiar with the programming for this system, I would get a tech also. Can it be done? Yes. You're talking about calls being answered by the auto attendant, pressing 1 for another language which would GOTO another auto attendant with its corresponding list of options. The programming for this gets a little involved to be answered here.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help