atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rustynails vm night transfer - 04/11/01 05:15 PM
Hopefully this will be rudimentary for you gurus. on many third party vmails you can program night transfer button, so vmail answers immediately. I have been unable to achieve this with nortel products. Is there a way to have voice mail pick-up immediatley without going into the operator box and changing the rings-to-answer option.
Posted By: TSPlusOne Re: vm night transfer - 04/23/01 01:22 PM
You have to setup the Service Modes (ie: Mode 1 is "Night Service"), and Mode Times. You will also have to setup Control Sets, Ringing Service, Restriction Service, and Routing Service -- as needed.
You also have the option of setting the Service Mode for OFF, AUTO, or MANUAL. The AUTO setting uses the system clock to change the service automatically. MANUAL requires a button programmed for changing the setting on or off (Feature 871). And OFF means the mode is not in use. Let me know if you need more help.
Posted By: rustynails Re: vm night transfer - 04/25/01 06:06 PM
I have done the above in regards to ringing specific phones. however, are you saying you need to set up the group to ring on the norstar vmail dn. I believe when i do this the operator box usually answer the call and not the main greeting. thanks for the help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help