atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dtmf come guy's - 04/19/01 07:27 PM
I take it that there is no back door pass.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: openwire Re: come guy's - 04/19/01 07:53 PM
The only way I have been able to solve this problem is through Nortel.You have to fax a request on customer letterhead to TACS and they will call the technician back on site and walk the tech through retreiving password.I have one other person I can check with later tonight who might know more.I'll get back to ya.
Bruce
Posted By: dtmf Re: come guy's - 04/19/01 08:41 PM
Thanks Bruce "yu da man"
Posted By: openwire Re: come guy's - 04/19/01 09:37 PM
DTMF,contact me by email at
[email protected]
Bruce
Posted By: JKeel Re: come guy's - 04/23/01 03:27 AM
You started a new thread for this subject. Below is what I posted on the other thread.
Please let me know how it went.
John
--------------------
(I had this same problem about 4 months ago. If you have a fast rad, install it and dial into the rad. Connect using the Browser Tool under ICS Programming Tools. Go to the passwords tab. This will let you view and change passwords. I think that the only other way to get past the password is to call Nortel and they will have you hit a bunch of keys and then read off a Hex code. From there Nortel can decipher the password. I know of one other person that had to do it that way. Let me know how it goes.

Good luck....
John
-----------------
Posted By: dtmf Re: come guy's - 04/23/01 03:58 PM
There is no RAD and Nortel tells me on that system (616DS)the only way is to pull the software and short the batt.
Thanks anyway guys (That means you openwire)
We gave it a shot.Guess I'm gonna have to reprogram.OH WELL %&*# HAPPENS [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
dtmf
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help