atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: amccurrach number to speak with nortel rep - 07/20/01 02:05 PM
i am unfamiliar with these phone systems as of yet and am trying to navigate through the manual. when i try to enable my ccr tree, it tells me that the tree is incomplete. i think i need to do something with the paths, but i don't know. the other thing i am wondering is if anyone has a contact number for the norstar/ northern telcom/ meridian folks. thanks adrianne
Posted By: Test-ok Re: number to speak with nortel rep - 07/25/01 11:33 PM
Don't know what the # is.
Here's their web site
https://www.nortelnetworks.com/index.html
Posted By: Norstarguru Re: number to speak with nortel rep - 08/16/01 05:21 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amccurrach:
i am unfamiliar with these phone systems as of yet and am trying to navigate through the manual. when i try to enable my ccr tree, it tells me that the tree is incomplete. i think i need to do something with the paths, but i don't know. the other thing i am wondering is if anyone has a contact number for the norstar/ northern telcom/ meridian folks. thanks adrianne</font>

The reason it says tree incomplete is because you have not completed building the paths correctly or have not initialized the mailboxes.

Sincerely

[email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: number to speak with nortel rep - 10/24/01 06:37 PM
the number to tech support is 1-800-321-2649....have a credit card handy...they are crackin down on givein out free info

after building the ccr tree...you have to enable it...to change the ccr tree, you have to disable it first...then make the changes
and then enable it
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help