atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dispatcher Handsfree Help ASAP - 07/20/01 06:28 PM
I am a dispatcher for a police dept and we are trying to use a headset on our main phone. When plugged in, I can hear callers but they can not hear me. The display window reads "need handsfree" and one of my officers said that we can make one of the intercom buttons a handsfree button by changing the feature. We can not locate any manuals for the phone system and are in need of help ASAP! Thanks
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Handsfree Help ASAP - 07/20/01 06:34 PM
What system? and what Phone are you talking about?
the model # is located on the bottom of the phone. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: Dispatcher Re: Handsfree Help ASAP - 07/20/01 07:31 PM
Good question. There are a lot of numbers on the bottom, but only one seems to match the pattern the website showed: 9805. (Including our role-over lines, there are 8 phone lines) We have a second phone in the dispatch that has the handsfree that the headset works on, but it does not support our 9-1-1 system.
Posted By: openwire Re: Handsfree Help ASAP - 07/20/01 08:21 PM
you can email me at [email protected], and I will send you my pager number and help you over the telephone.
Bruce Owen
If you leave a voice message make sure you identify yourself or I will not return page.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help