atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: craigers99 Fast Busies on 2nd trunk group. - 08/28/01 05:29 PM
I placed an order with Southwestern Bell to add a smart forwarding feature on my T1 with 2 trunk groups. Trunk Group 1: Channels 1-19, and Trunk Group 2: Channels 20-24 The feature should have operated as follows: Between the hours of M-F 05:01 p.m. & 07:59 a.m. as well as all day Saturday and Sunday the calls should be forwarded to an afterhours phone number. Trunk group 1 was able to forward without any problems. I think they made changes on trunk group 2 in their Translations Department which caused the number for the 2nd trunk group to ring fast busy. Does anyone know if there's anything on my end, in the Nortel system I need to do to make this thing work? I have a CSU & a T1 card in the 0x32 system. Each trunk group appears on a station.
Thanks
Posted By: openwire Re: Fast Busies on 2nd trunk group. - 08/28/01 11:46 PM
If this is all on the same T1,then they have not done the translations for the last few channels
Posted By: craigers99 Re: Fast Busies on 2nd trunk group. - 08/29/01 09:22 AM
This was all for the same T1 however with 2 different trunk groups, 2 dedicated numbers needed to be forwarded to the same number.
Posted By: craigers99 Re: Fast Busies on 2nd trunk group. - 09/07/01 11:46 AM
Corrected by SWBT, they had their triggers incorrectly set in the switch programming.
Thanks......
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help