atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: zgibson Prime Line - 05/21/04 02:07 PM
User has a T7316. He needs to have his line programmed as a Prime Line but I have not been able to findthe feature code for that. Anyone know what it might be? Thanks!
Posted By: Z-man Re: Prime Line - 05/21/04 02:27 PM
What system? If it is a MICS or CICS it's under Terminal's & Sets, Line Access, Prime line.
Posted By: zgibson Re: Prime Line - 05/21/04 03:03 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know what type of system this is. I'm in Colorado and the site is in Oregon. The location is a bank, which means the user is a banker, and he will not even know where the system is, much less figure out the type.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Prime Line - 05/21/04 03:26 PM
Gibson
This doesn't make sense, how do you do maintenance on a system that's a state or so away from you with out knowing what system it is? I mean did this banker just call you up out of the blue.
Sorry but I'm confused as to how it ended up in your lap to do programming changes in the first place. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: zgibson Re: Prime Line - 05/21/04 04:35 PM
Z-Man
Sorry for the confusion. I'm on a helpdesk that supports a major bank's telecom systems nationwide. I'm just trying to avoid having to send out a tech to fix this, and gain a little know-how myself.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help