atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Thornhil NAM - 05/22/04 01:43 PM
Have a MICS w/NAM. Not using AA just mail.Each person has one 800 number that is forwarded to two numbers at their phone. When I call the 800 number and no answer it goes to his voice mail, I then dial the 800 again, (with the first number still in the mail) and I get the mail again. If I leave both of them off hook and dial again I get a busy, which I'm suppose to. The customer claims that incoming calls go to the general M/B (not all the time) I can not dup this but have heard messages for him and another person in the GMB. Any ideas
Posted By: rustynails Re: NAM - 05/22/04 07:58 PM
what type of trunks are you using?

~n
Posted By: Thornhil Re: NAM - 05/23/04 11:21 AM
Loop
Posted By: Z-man Re: NAM - 05/23/04 02:18 PM
make sure the lines are assigned to his phone only and that his set is the prime set assigned for both lines. Also make sure the auto attendant is not set to answer any of those lines.
Posted By: Thornhil Re: NAM - 05/24/04 04:31 AM
We have it set up this way, everyone has two lines with an 800 number lead in, no AA just mail box
Posted By: KENB Re: NAM - 05/24/04 05:07 AM
is there any option to dial o during
recording of b4
Posted By: bcousins Re: NAM - 05/24/04 08:03 AM
In addition to what Z said, You might want to disable the general delivery mailbox. F983, enter syst coord mbx and pswd, press 6, change to no for gen del. This way callers will not be able to leave a msg in gen del. It will say gen del is not available
Posted By: Thornhil Re: NAM - 05/29/04 07:50 AM
Z turns out when we looked a little deeper you where right some of the lines did have AA answer Thanks for your help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help