atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sbryant General Norstar / MICS questions - 07/07/04 07:59 PM
1. We currently use MICS 4.0. I have been informed that the software versions run: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1. Does anyone know where I can find out what changes were made for each new version of the software. Failing that can anybody provide the "What's New" for ver 4.1?

2. We have two operator sets (phone + 2 consoles for each operator). Both sets should be identically programmed and both sets should show the same inbound calls - if a call appears on one set it should appear on the other. Our problem: calls will ring on the secondary set but not the primary (neither appear nor ring). Our current provider is now resorting to trying whatever Nortel technicians suggest, and they seem to be grasping for straws now. Any ideas? The only things we have not had replaced: Main brain, primary operator phone and consoles. We have an AC adaptor for each operator set (though that is very recent).

3. I have posted these questions on the Forum at Nortel's web-site, but have yet to receive any responses. It appears no one ever gets any. Anyone know why?
Posted By: rustynails Re: General Norstar / MICS questions - 07/07/04 11:36 PM
this is very basic programming and should not be an issue. Simply copy the programming from one phone to the other. If this is not working then try switching ports. This should be a cake walk.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help