atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SBAC MAP file for Remote Utilities - 07/15/04 03:38 AM
Nortel has shipped a new combination of the 6.1 software and the 0X32 KSU. As a result, our Remote Utilities software (worked perfectly on 6.1 and older 0X32's until this latest shipment) now needs the ANF01ENG file for accessing.

Nortel and our current distributor claim this is a 'repair' issue and need on-site visits, their TAC, Nortel's TAC, etc.

Does anyone know a dealer / distributor that really understands this issue and will sell us the file?

Thanks.
John Warne

[This message has been edited by SBAC (edited July 15, 2004).]
Posted By: samh Re: MAP file for Remote Utilities - 07/15/04 07:14 AM
When you saying Nortel send you a new s/w do you mean the maintenance release version MICS 6.1 MR .If that’s the case its not a repair issue it just a matter replacing the s/w card with the old one ,however the NRU s/w sometimes when you try to do a back up or restore with the MR release doesn't work and you will need a map file .I don't think some one will sell you that other than your Nortel vendor or you can try Sundance sales team maybe they can assist you in that matter.
Posted By: mkbloomfield Re: MAP file for Remote Utilities - 08/20/04 01:41 PM
Did you ever get that missing map file? If not, I can help you. Contact me at [email protected]
Posted By: thagg Re: MAP file for Remote Utilities - 03/28/05 03:49 PM
Do you have the new workbook files?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help