atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjimm CP 150 Conflict - 07/24/04 06:41 PM
I am working on preventing a line from being answered by the CP 150. I believe it might be programmed redundantly.

First, the AA was answering it, until I removed the prime sets (VM) from the line. Now it's going to extension 229 mbx, which is one of 8 sets that has the line's ringing appearance.

CFNA is programmed as VM = prime set for each extension, delay=3. The DRT is also programmed, delay=4.

I now know the DRT delay should be higher than the CFNA to avoid overriding the DRT. Also, if 2 sets have ringing appearance of the same line, it rolls to the extension's mailbox. (I don't understand why it goes to 229, instead of 222 or 224, but that's what keeps happening.)

Do I need CFNA? or will DRT do it? If I am understanding right, I might remove CFNA from all sets, and use DRT to answer the other lines. Or should I keep both, and increase the CFNA delay?

I appreciate any help.
Posted By: jjimm Re: CP 150 Conflict - 07/25/04 10:08 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF cALL PILOT VOICEMAIL WILL WORK USING ONLY DRT WITHOUT CFNA?
Posted By: rustynails Re: CP 150 Conflict - 07/25/04 12:22 PM
If the ext is programmed w/ cfna than any ringing line on that extension will fwd to the vmail. Why 229? ...well just because. There no explanation other than dumb luck; that 229 is the lucky one opposed to the other 8 with the same line ringing.

I would remove the line appearance from all sets. Install an ata with the line assigned to the ata extension and use answer dn (that of the ata ext) assigned the other 8 ext.

[This message has been edited by rustynails (edited July 25, 2004).]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help