atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nickamat CICS Programming Questions - 08/28/04 11:19 AM
Hi All,

I've got a new CICS 6.1 with a CallPilot 100. I wanted to run a few configuration questions by everyone to see if a setup is possible with this system or not. Please bear with me as it is a long post. Thanks!
I wanted to know what is needed (or if it is possible to have the CICS setup this way) for this to work.

Daytime:
- Incoming call goes right to AA. No telephone rings before the call goes to the AA. The AA gives the option to xfer to a specific extension, or press 0 OR WAIT for an attendant. This message will NOT repeat itself. Once the user presses 0, or waits through the message, the call is transferred to a hunt group. (In other words, I want the attendant to be a hunt group instead of a specific extension)
- The hunt group rings 5 phones simultaneously for 6 rings.

**Will this call ring on the specific CO Line button or an Intercom button? Also, will non members of the hunt group be able to pickup the call by pressing the flashing line button?**

- If nobody picks up the call within 6 rings, it goes to a general mailbox.

Night:
- Night autoattendant picks up call and gives option to transfer to specific extension, gives office hours, and allows user to press 0 to go to hunt group. If the hunt group doesn't answer within 6 rings, the call goes to general voicemail.

Thanks in advance for the help. I just wanted to know if I could do this with a new CICS and CP!

Thanks,
Matt
Posted By: Z-man Re: CICS Programming Questions - 08/28/04 09:15 PM
Nick, please fill out your profile.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help