atcomsystems.ca/forum
Good Morning! I am trying to add a fifth co to in a doctors office that only has 7408 phones. I easily added a fourth co, but the fifth button down where I want to add the trunk is also the Heading button when in programming. I believe it is a v. 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you.
are you just trying to add the 5th line as an apperance to the phones??

If so jsut go into (f)**xxxxxx > then password > then general > then sets > go to the selcted sets and add it as a line apperance by default it adds lines in acending order although I will have to go read thu my old DR5 books to see how many lines a 7208 can have on it.

(edited password...please do not post installer level passwords in the open forum [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] )

[This message has been edited by JOHNYREB (edited October 22, 2004).]
what type system??? MICS CICS DR5 ???
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarioMazza:
what type system??? MICS CICS DR5 ???</font>

Hi Mario, The system is a 616, and I believe it is v. 2. The problem that I am having is that I only have 7208's, which have no soft keys for add/remove lines which I believe I need? While in programming the 5 button down that I want to make the 5th co line button is the Heading button. Thanks.
Do a feature *0 and see what is currently on the button you wish line 5 to appear on. It may be an Intercom key. If that is the case, you will need to go under line access and assign the set only 1 intercom key to make room for line 5.

[This message has been edited by JOHNYREB (edited October 22, 2004).]
My mistake Mario, I just re-read your post and you did leave out the password, but if you don't mind let's leave out the first part as well.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cablegirls:
Good Morning! I am trying to add a fifth co to in a doctors office that only has 7408 phones. I easily added a fourth co, but the fifth button down where I want to add the trunk is also the Heading button when in programming. I believe it is a v. 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you.</font>

Thank you so much Johnyreb and Mario for your help! I knew the passwords but what I was lacking was a good template for the 7208. Once I found a different one it was easy as pie! Thank you so much! Have a good one guys
Wow...Bullhead City
I usta live there back in the late 60's and early 70's. I'll bet the place has changed.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
Glad you got it, I stumble a little trying to program from an 08 as well. Nice to see a fellow geocacher here [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com].
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by test-ok:
Wow...Bullhead City
I usta live there back in the late 60's and early 70's. I'll bet the place has changed.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

</font>

I thought they kicked you out for frog gigging [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Wheres Bullhead city?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help