atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mike Edwards Need help Compact ICS and CP100 - 11/22/04 09:48 AM
I have a customer who removed their NT CICS system and brought it to me. I am trying to set it up to be used behind another system and I am having problems understanding the programming aspects ie: CP100 setup. I reset the system and now I'm in a world of trouble. I have the I+P manuel for the phone system but not the CP100..when trying to access the vm via 981 feature it say feature not activated. If someone is interested in helping I will pay for assistance. Please email me if interested.
Posted By: clanier Re: Need help Compact ICS and CP100 - 11/22/04 09:53 AM
Mike, click on the installers link at the top of the page. There are 4 vendors listed in your town, in addition to the vendors who do remote programming (If the IRAD is enabled)
Posted By: Mike Edwards Re: Need help Compact ICS and CP100 - 11/22/04 10:28 AM
clanier I am interested in reply's from people who know what they are doing...I'm a vendor myself. I'm looking for someone familiar with the system and who can either program remote or walk me through it. The manuels are very skimpy as to the actual programming. I have figured out the phone side but not the integration and/or activation of the cp100. I will try the vendor list..some of which I know. TIA
Posted By: clanier Re: Need help Compact ICS and CP100 - 11/23/04 07:29 AM
Mike, I'm assuming you have gone over the basics. 1) You have verified the port that the the CP is connected to is a working port by plugging in a Digital set. 2) You have checked the port status in Maintenance. 3) Try rebooting the KSU and CP at the same time. Allow up to 15 minutes for the CP to come up.4) Check the power supply to the CP (I've had several failures)
Question? what type of system are you running this behind
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help