atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rcrone Instillation and Configuration of NT5B41GA - 01/04/05 07:26 AM
I was wondering if anyone had information or instructions to installing a NT5B41GA 4 port Caller ID card to a NT7B53FA Norstar Modular ICS? Is there a web site with instructions or a help line at Nortel Networks?

Please contact me if you can help.

Rick Crone

1252 Park Road
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Direct: 952-746-3498
E-mail: [email protected]
not much to it. if you don't have a clue i would suggest getting a telecom vendor involved. i can get my MN tech to give you a shout if you don't have anyone. even if you are just swapping out the card to replace a regular line card without caller id, you still have to get into programming.
I have a customer that told me they had an on site tech that could swap out the existing 4 port line card for this caller id card. Turns out their tech is not as well versed as they thought, but would like some instruction since they are a software company that deals with programming everyday. This company is requesting a web site or PDF with instructions on how to do this. Is there an installer in NJ, (609) area code to install if it is too risky.
Could you identify the software level? It shouldnt be a problem. Are you trying to install to a KSU or Trunk Mod? More details would be helpful..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help