atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FayTech External Call Forward - 02/03/05 07:11 AM
Is it possible to forward indivdual stations to external numbers by using the Call Forward feature. It's a MICS with Loop start lines.
Posted By: PDub Re: External Call Forward - 02/03/05 11:52 AM
The newer release's yes it possible to use call forward for external. Activate line redirect in the station programming. The older system versions you have to use the line redirect feature code instead of call forward to go to an external number.
Posted By: Toner Re: External Call Forward - 02/03/05 05:25 PM
What version is your software? I think it has to be 6 or better to use off-premise call forwarding.
Posted By: roldan Re: External Call Forward - 02/03/05 09:32 PM
It has to be 4.1 or higher.
Posted By: FayTech Re: External Call Forward - 02/04/05 06:36 AM
I have 4.1 and it still doesn't seem to work. Are there different versions of 4.1 software?
Posted By: roldan Re: External Call Forward - 02/04/05 08:00 AM
Do you have a destination code and a route built or just a line pool and access code? You need to have a dest. code and route for this to work, then you need to set the ext to allow redirect under Terminals and Sets.
Posted By: Jen0sid3 Re: External Call Forward - 05/18/05 07:04 AM
How can I build a destination code and a route. I have turned on line redirection on the set.

Here is what happens. I do Feature 84, It asks to select a line out, I choose one of my Intercom Buttons. It says enter digits. If I dial 9, it says Line Pool A, then says Enter Digits.I enter a telephone number with area code. Select OK. It says Select Line(s) Quit or All are options. What do I do here? I cannot get it to tell me my calls are redirectred regardless of what I select. All gives me an error, and the Intercom buttoms do me no good.

My NAM voicemail is fried, and I do not know when my people are going to replace it. This will really help out alot!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help