atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nectech256 Star Talk 2.0 ? - 02/03/05 04:58 PM
I have a site that does not use the auto attendant on their system but want to be able to check there messages from off site after getting greeting their mail box greeting. I thought that it was just pressing ** twice @ your own greeting but that just exit's the system.
Posted By: Toner Re: Star Talk 2.0 ? - 02/03/05 05:20 PM
Just press * once - then mbox number and password then #.
Posted By: roldan Re: Star Talk 2.0 ? - 02/03/05 09:35 PM
That's strange, because it is ** at any point from voicemail. However, I have to admit I've never set up a system without some sort of auto attendant, try just * and see how it goes.
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Star Talk 2.0 ? - 02/04/05 06:03 AM
It should be **. But keep in mind if you are using a cell phone to remotely access VM, Cell phones are notorious for bad reception. So if you hit ** and are not in a super reception area, the VM instead may think you really hit ****** because the signal breaks up. Also, in the DUH catagory, make sure you are hitting * and not #.
Posted By: nectech256 Re: Star Talk 2.0 ? - 02/04/05 06:59 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NTlayoff:
It should be **. But keep in mind if you are using a cell phone to remotely access VM, Cell phones are notorious for bad reception. So if you hit ** and are not in a super reception area, the VM instead may think you really hit ****** because the signal breaks up. Also, in the DUH catagory, make sure you are hitting * and not #.</font>
Yes I am hitting (star)* and it just hangs up. I realy think that it is because I do not have the auto attendant setup! If I remeber the fist* brings you to the main greeting and the second takes you to enter your password.Does anyone have this working with out using the Auto attendant?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help