atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BG CP 150 as ACD? - 03/16/05 02:06 PM
Hi

We just got a new CP150 and am very happy with our purchase. I've been beating my head on this problem for a few days and want to see if what I'm trying to do is possible.

When a customer calls our company the recept answers the call and forwards it to where she wants it to go. A large majority of the call are to Sales / Tech supt. I'm trying to get a "Q" for that dept. I've setup a CCR tree and assigned a skillset to use it. I've associated agents with that skillset and have them ready on call. I've got a CDN assigned to the set as well and when we transfer a call to that CDN I can't seem to get the call forwareded to the agents ready to go.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Another question I have is can I assign a CCR tree to an internal DN as opposed to a line? I can get the CCR to pick up when someone dials the DID associated with the line but would like a user on the internal network to be able to call and extension and have the tree work as well.

Thank you very much.

BG
Posted By: Crowtalks Re: CP 150 as ACD? - 03/19/05 08:20 AM
Have you enabled your skillset in the call center section of your call pilot?
Posted By: nevcomm Re: CP 150 as ACD? - 03/19/05 01:43 PM
Yes, with the Call Pilot 150 you can have 2-ACD Queues and setup any appropriate skillset routing. Sounds as though you may have missed a step.

Do you have the telephone lines pointing to the Q or the Receptionist transfering to the CDN number? Moreover, is the ACD Q pprogrammed appropriately?

As far as DID lines for internal users; you must have the Nortel Networking Keycode installed in order for this feature to work internally. Even though you are not truly Networking 2 or more systems together, it is necessary.

We have performed many successful installs of the Call Pilot with ACD and can assist you.

Please call us at (702) 320-2800 and ask for Lisa or Mark.

As far as the CCR Tree, CCR is for lines only.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BG:
Hi

We just got a new CP150 and am very happy with our purchase. I've been beating my head on this problem for a few days and want to see if what I'm trying to do is possible.

When a customer calls our company the recept answers the call and forwards it to where she wants it to go. A large majority of the call are to Sales / Tech supt. I'm trying to get a "Q" for that dept. I've setup a CCR tree and assigned a skillset to use it. I've associated agents with that skillset and have them ready on call. I've got a CDN assigned to the set as well and when we transfer a call to that CDN I can't seem to get the call forwareded to the agents ready to go.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Another question I have is can I assign a CCR tree to an internal DN as opposed to a line? I can get the CCR to pick up when someone dials the DID associated with the line but would like a user on the internal network to be able to call and extension and have the tree work as well.

Thank you very much.

BG
</font>

------------------
-Mark Durst

Nev-Comm, LLC
6170 W. Lake Mead #299
Las Vegas, Nevada 89108
(702) 320-2800 x44
(702) 396-2845 facsimile
Visit our web site at https://www.nev-comm.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help