atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kennye Call Pilot 100/ No access - 03/21/05 03:49 PM
Hi guys,
I cannot seem to get into the call pilot I have it puched down on the block and I am connected by a serail cable to the com port. The system just seems to keep reebooting itself. I have tried to connect thru the ethernet port using a crossover cable but for some reason I am not getting in. I can connect directly from my ethernet port on my laptop to the ethernet port on the callpilot Right? or do I have to go thru my lan as long as the ip's are configured.
I'm doing it directly and I can ping the factory address of the call pilot but the call pilot interface doesn't come up.Where am I going wrong? and does the call pilot have to be punched down to get configured. Does it have to be punched down to a specific spot? Please help me? oh yeah and its MICS 5 or 6.1

------------------
You are not your problems

[This message has been edited by kennye (edited March 21, 2005).]
Posted By: Toner Re: Call Pilot 100/ No access - 03/21/05 05:19 PM
You cannot get into the CP via the ethernet connection until the voicemail has booted up and is connected to active station ports. The boot up often takes 5 minutes or so. If F985 works, then you should be able to connect with your computer. You must use a crossover cable and be in the same subnet as the Call Pilot (192.168.110.2 etc.)

Good Luck
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Call Pilot 100/ No access - 03/26/05 08:16 AM
What is the status lights on the call pilot? One quick check, the "credit card" that goes into the slot, which slot did you put it in? It should be in the BACK slot and not the Front slot. If in the front one, it will never come up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help