atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Brewofebb Norstar CICS VM Integration - 03/28/05 10:05 AM
I am new to the CICS system and I have an add to do next week. I am adding a telephone to the system. The port is programmed but not the Flash VM. I think I can program a Mailbox for the phone, however, when I do Panasonic or Vodavi systems I have to set the phone to Call Forward Busy/NoAnswer to the voicemail system for calls to go there. I cant find a reference for this in the CICS paperwork I have.

Do I have the same configurations needed for the CICS? If so can someone tell me how to do it and if there is anything else I should be aware of.

Thanks
Randy
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Norstar CICS VM Integration - 03/28/05 10:18 AM
Under Capabilities for that phone, it will come up with FORWARD. Then you have two options, one for FWD on NO ANSWER and the other FWD on BUSY. The last one if NO, allows another call to present itself while the person is on the phone. They can ignore the new call and the FWD-NO ANS will kick in after XX number of rings. If set to YES, the caller will not receive calls while on the phone. They will go right to voice mail. You need to get the VM ext number to enter in the FWD TO:xxx Use F985 to get VM ext.

[This message has been edited by NTlayoff (edited March 28, 2005).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help