atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: emmitt2727 rad unit - 05/06/05 11:51 AM
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP A RAD UNIT AND MY SOFTWARE SO I CAN ACCESS IT WHEN THE AUTO ATTENDANT ANSWERS ALL LINES. IT IS HOOKED TO A MICS AND A CALL PILOT. WHAT ARE THE MAGIC CODES.

THANK YOU
EMMITT2727
Posted By: jwooten Re: rad unit - 05/06/05 04:15 PM
Try F9** then follow the prompts.
Posted By: Crowtalks Re: rad unit - 05/07/05 05:20 AM
OK I'm doing this from memory.
Make sure your Fastrad is connected to a station and you have set the password and baud rate (usually 9600) in the IRAD by the feature code that jwooten described. Use your NRU tool on your laptop that you downloaded from Nortel or the MICS CD. In my opinion, the best way to operate the IRAD is direct connection on site. If you are remote and the AA answers all lines, I think there is a way to access the IRAD by asking the attendant to put you on hold and pressing feature 817. This may work only with CICS system with internal IRADs though. I always choose the direct connection on AA answer systems. I hope that helps some.
Posted By: KATCOMM Re: rad unit - 05/09/05 01:27 PM
Crowtalks is right on target. The MICS will do the same but intead of the attendent pressing F817 they press F9*0. This is the code to transfer to the RAD from a live person situation. I do recomend building the customers in your NRU database first, but I am sure you already knew that. See this is the problem with forums, I dont want to be rude by over-suggesting things. I hope this makes since.
Posted By: emmitt2727 Re: rad unit - 05/10/05 09:43 AM
HOW DO I SET MY LAPTOP TO DIAL THE FEATURE BUTTON? THE AUTO ATT ANSWERS, NOT A LIVE BODY.
Posted By: jwooten Re: rad unit - 05/10/05 02:26 PM
It's been a long time, but I believe it's *9*0.
Posted By: Toner Re: rad unit - 05/10/05 05:37 PM
There is no way to do the RAD transfer from an auto-attendant. A live person has to press F9*0 from any phone to transfer you. The only other way to do it is to have the RAD answer a dedicated line after X number of rings. Of course if you have DID you can use a target line.
Posted By: dave11 Re: rad unit - 05/13/05 11:08 AM
Emmitt2727,

I'm trying to do the same thing. How do I get to a live person if I'm dialing into a AA with thru dial. Is there some feature codes that I can add to the main number in NRU so I can transfer thru the AA?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help