atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reataylor external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 04:30 PM
I'm trying to setup a Flash VM on an old 308 (DR5). Every thing seems to be working OK except for external transfer.
I need to set up the CCR tree 1, path 1 for external tranfer to a cell phone. I set path one to access pool a, I set the phone number to the cell phones number. I get a recording saying "the line or line pool configured for this call is not valid"

I can hook up an M7208 to that port, hit intercom, 9, and the cell number and get out, no problem.

Through the Flash, I see it access the line. I've added 2 pauses before and 3 pauses after the number. The cell phone actually rings and we can answer it, then the VM drops the call and repeats the message "...invalid"

Does anyone have any suggestions???
Posted By: dtmf Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 04:34 PM
It sounds like you have 3 way calling on the line and not call trans.
Posted By: reataylor Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 04:40 PM
3way calling from telco or in the 308?
Posted By: dtmf Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 04:48 PM
From telco, with 3 way once the call is trans and you hear the cell ring and the switch does the second flash to finish the trans the call will be dropped because the originating call is hung up, with call trans it will connect the two parties and let the originating call drop out. Many times when you tell the co you want call trans they set up 3 way.
Posted By: reataylor Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 04:51 PM
Coming in on line 1 and connecting thru line 2. Nothing fancy on the Lec side.
Posted By: dtmf Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 05:37 PM
Ok so your doing a trunk to trunk trans with the Flash. Make sure you have Disconnect Supervision enabled, also make sure you are set to EXT and not INT in your XFER field.

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited May 24, 2005).]
Posted By: reataylor Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/24/05 05:48 PM
I'm using EXT, but hadn't thought of Diconnect. I'll try that in the morning.

THnx
Posted By: reataylor Re: external xfer problem on flash - 05/25/05 02:31 PM
dtmf,

I was wrong, it's a 616 which doesn't have disconnect. I satisfied the customer with external notification. I do appreciate you help.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help