atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: craigers99 Norstar MICS Line Programming Question - 06/06/05 01:00 PM
If I have a bad LS/DS Analog Trunk Cartridge can I still program the lines on the phones? System is currently at the DR5 with square configuration. I'm trying to add outside lines 3-7 to appear & ring on buttons 3-7. I checked programming however the buttons still remain as the square configuration? At default lines 1 & 2 appear & ring perfect. I think button 3 is call xfer, 4 is forwarding & so on.. Thanks for the assistance!!
Posted By: jwooten Re: Norstar MICS Line Programming Question - 06/06/05 03:53 PM
If you have 1 LS/DS cart, you can only add 2 more lines and they would be 3 and 4. If a second cart is installed lines would be 25-28. If you have a MICS, what is the sofware version? You can "see" these carts under Maint.
Posted By: DMCSALES Re: Norstar MICS Line Programming Question - 06/06/05 07:38 PM
ok something sounds off here.
dr5 was for the 8x24 not the mics.
is it possable that you are trying to programe the system as a mics?
if you look in the cab do you see the ls/ds cards? on the 8x24 the main cab didn't take the cards. they were built in.
My apologies I am trying to program an 8x24 system. In the main cab I have 2 ls/ds cards, I do not have the fiber cab connected yet do I need to attach before I program? I was able to removed the forward feature key that resided on button 3 where I was trying to program outside line 3. However in programming I'm still unable to program this 3 & 4 line appearance.
Thanks,
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help