atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rustynails dial tone and pri - 10/21/05 03:37 PM
Anyway to get the mics to give scsi dialtone on a PRI.. Customer just cant handle it without it.

~n
Posted By: Phoneaholic Re: dial tone and pri - 10/21/05 04:13 PM
With 6.1 or greater, under ringing service there is an option called 2nd dialtone. You can insert complementary dialtone there. Hope that helps!

Dan
Posted By: rustynails Re: dial tone and pri - 10/22/05 12:47 PM
Yeah, I looked at that but does not seem to work like i was hoping. I think that option is for carrier access that may require it before connecting the call. Does not seem to be condtioned for aestheticaly pleasing sound, as my user are requesting.
Anyone want to share what scsi dial tone is?

Thats a term I've never heard of and I've been doing this a long time but I can always learn something new. Thanks, Bunnie
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: dial tone and pri - 10/27/05 03:59 PM
Can someone shed more light on this? I can't find that in the manual.

Thanks.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: dial tone and pri - 10/28/05 11:54 AM
Bunnie,
I finally found it. It is only on 6.1MR and higher. It is not found in the 6.1 installation manual. You an find it in the 7.0 manual. Look in the index under "second dialtone."
Posted By: rustynails Re: dial tone and pri - 10/28/05 11:04 PM
(sku´zē) scsi, however this spelling is strictly computer hardware related. Skuzzy (which i abbreviated to scsi, purely for phonics) dial-tone as i have always used is nothing more than fake dial-tone. Giving traditional users that added encouragement...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help