atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jacktel bcm - 06/05/06 04:35 PM
Hi, called in today to look at bcm400, attendant console not able to f986 to mailboxes, will go if transfer to ext. first. System was working fine untill we had some big boomers roll thru. Checked button and it does have vm transfer on it, i reprgramed button anyway, no luck. There is ups on system ,time is correct. Can i shut system down and reboot without any problem? In maint. i have evt. code 453 o2820000, evt. 327-01 255 times, not sure what code is. any help
Posted By: Toner Re: bcm - 06/05/06 05:10 PM
Welcome to the board!

"Event ID: 327
This event is generated when the short-term alarm threshold has been surpassed in the Digital Trunk Interface module for the detection of controlled slip overflow. The module is in a no-new-calls state. DTCM = %1. "

I don't know what the code 453 is.

I would try the reboot like you suggested. Does the attendant have a CAP module? There are known issues with 7324's & CAPs transferring to VM. Usually the display will read "No party connect".

Good Luck!
Posted By: jacktel Re: bcm - 06/06/06 04:34 AM
Thanks for getting back,attendant has 7316e/with 2 klms,the bcm has a 1000 attached to it, for shut down is it proper to just use shut down in maint, program, wait 30 sec. and then restart?or do i have to pull plugs, and then replug at same time? will bcm restart without any further programing needed? or is it better to goe into maint. to check dti mod., is ther a clear alarm area there? thanks Jack
Posted By: telemarv Re: bcm - 06/06/06 01:11 PM
Be sure your attendant is using F986 correctly.

Press F986 (or button) then DIAL mail mox number. You can't F986 then use a DSS button from the KIM.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help