atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: locg sending digits - 07/18/06 04:01 PM
how do you program the send digits on a mics 7. can you do it on a per phone basis or does it have to be system wide if it can be done at all?
Posted By: rich30529 Re: sending digits - 07/18/06 07:55 PM
What kind of digits are you trying to send?

Are you working with PRI?
Posted By: locg Re: sending digits - 07/18/06 10:47 PM
caller id info. I want to send company's main phone number but i was wondering if I could send personal did info on an ext basis like other systems i.e legend
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: sending digits - 07/18/06 11:52 PM
This was a settled topic within the last year, but I can't remember the answer for sure. You could do a search on this, sorry I can't remember the answer.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: sending digits - 07/19/06 04:19 AM
You can program an OLI number for each station under "Terminals & Sets." Your provider may or may not accept it.
Posted By: macdouglas Re: sending digits - 07/21/06 05:51 AM
OLI only works if the MICS is on a PRI. I ran into this a while back,let me guess:\
when people call customers, the caller ID shows the line that was grabbed from the pool and customers are calling back on that line making everyone nuts.

Phoneman is right, OLI may not be accepted by the carrier but it won't work at all on POTS lines
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: sending digits - 07/21/06 08:35 AM
Sorry, I assumed he was working with a PRI. I shouldn't assume. Mac is correct, only on PRI.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help