atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MontrealTEk Remote Access Device need help - 03/01/07 10:36 AM
situation :

I have a Remote Access Device installed on a CICS
When i Press Feature + code *** the phone display desapear for 4-5 seconds, and come back to the normal display ( time & date )

i tried to connect to the RAD directly from my PC with the remote tool, but it says that the RAd is not compatible with remote tools...

i dont understand, what i am suposed to do with a REMOTE access device if its not compatible

version :

cics 4.1
RAD 04B

i need help
Posted By: telemarv Re: Remote Access Device need help - 03/01/07 11:46 AM
You need a RAD 2 or a fastRAD. You do know there is an internal RAD (IRAD) in a CICS?
Posted By: MontrealTEk Re: Remote Access Device need help - 03/01/07 12:26 PM
i did not.... but now i figured out that with a RAD u need norstar menager, and Fast rad u need norstar remote utilities...

i got norstar menager but cant remember the user and password id by default
Posted By: MontrealTEk Re: Remote Access Device need help - 03/01/07 02:36 PM
ok here the update :

when im trying to connect to the RAD connected to the CICS it says that the ksu variant is not suported with the NRU , than im trying to connect to the RAD with Norstar manager, it says that it does not support the ksu variant, try the NRU....

maybe the old style RAD is not suported with the CICS, but the problem is this rad is used to work on a MICS on a site, but wasnt working so i take it to the office to do some test with my cics on lab...

maybe the cics is not suporting the RAD or something... and i cant use the IRAD cause its not enabled in the systeme and the costomer already had a rad...

wich software i should use...
Posted By: kevhawk13 Re: Remote Access Device need help - 03/01/07 07:25 PM
Then go to the IRAD setting and enable it. Set a line to auto answer or have someone transfer you to it (F817). The password is the system ID.
Posted By: MontrealTEk Re: Remote Access Device need help - 03/02/07 04:55 AM
u have to purchase the feature to enable it
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help